Paying for child care

As well as the Nursery Education Grant for 15 / 30 hours of childcare for 3 and 4 year olds, other forms of funding are available to help with childcare costs.

1. Child care tax credits, if you’re a  working parent

2. Child care vouchers from your employer

3. Support while you’re learning


Useful links

Government website – help with child care costs

The Money Advice Service

NI Direct – child care benefits and tax credits


Come and see us if you’d like to talk through the options.